- Credits: 3
- Format: Scheduled "Live" Webinar
- Field of Study: Federal Tax Law
- Author/Speaker: Andrew Clark
|Course ID:||Advanced Preparation:||Experience Level:|
|EWTFM-T-01659-20-O | 6233-CE-0378||None||Overview|
|Published Date:||Program Prerequisites:||Other Course Formats:|
|© Sept 2020||Basic Understanding of Taxation||Self-Study Video and Audio | OnDemand Webinar | Live Webinar|
Estate taxes are one of the taxes covered by the IRS’s unified transfer tax system. Estate taxes are designed to collect taxes from transferring property at death. Proper planning can save a substantial amount of money in taxes. This course will discuss estate planning and estate taxes. This course will describe the tools that are available for estate planning and will define the benefits of using each tool.
- This course will discuss estate planning and estate taxes.
- This course will describe the tools that are available for estate planning and will define the benefits of using each tool.
After reading the course material, you will be able to:
- Describe estate taxes and the purpose of estate taxes according to the Internal Revenue Code (IRC).
- Identify the various types of trusts that can be used for estate planning.
- Recognize what is included in the gross estate of a decedent.
Who Should Attend:
- All Certified Public Accountants (CPAs)
- Enrolled Agents (EAs)
- Tax Return Preparers (TRPs)
Qualifies and Approved with All State Boards of Accountancy and the following sponsorship’s: