- Credits: 1
- Format: Scheduled "Live" Webinar
- Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge
- Author/Speaker: Art Werner
|Course ID:||Advanced Preparation:||Experience Level:|
|Published Date:||Program Prerequisites:||Other Course Formats:|
|© April 2020||Understanding of Management||Self-Study Audio | OnDemand Webinar | Live Webinar|
Globalization, a changing job market, poor savings habits, and high rents and home prices are forcing young adults to stay in the “nest” well into their 30s. Even those who do initially leave often “boomerang” to the old homestead because of job, divorce, or financial problems.
This presentation addresses client concerns for the financial well-being of their children and grandchildren by integrating federal taxation with overall financial planning.
- The course will explore strategies related to the central financial tactics of building wealth, preserving capital, distributing the estate.
After reading the course material, you will be able to:
- To provide the participant with financial and tax planning strategies for parents and/or grandparents so that they can “jump-start” their young children’s and grandchildren’s awareness of financial and tax planning.
Who Should Attend:
- All Certified Public Accountants (CPAs)
- Enrolled Agents (EAs)
- Tax Return Preparers (TRPs)
Qualifies and Approved with All State Boards of Accountancy and the following sponsorship’s: