- Credits: 3
- Format: OnDemand® Webinar
- Field of Study: Federal Tax Update
- Author/Speaker: Art Werner | Bradley Burnett
|Course ID:||Advanced Preparation:||Experience Level:|
|EWTFM-U-01626-20-O | 6233-CE-0352||None||Overview|
|Published Date:||Program Prerequisites:||Other Course Formats:|
|© April 2020||Basic Understanding of Accountancy||Self-Study Video | OnDemand Webinar | Live Webinar|
The rapid-fire explosion of new tax incentives, loan incentives, and other cash cow infusions into America’s COVID-19 infested economy are hitting like a Texas tornado. Immediate choices on the table have incredibly hard-hitting long (and short term consequences. Many of these immediate choices are mutually exclusive. A poorly made decision could tank the company. With no time to burn, accountants have been drug smack into the middle of it. Which way to turn? This all-new, screaming hot course dives deeply into the middle of it all. We’ll roll up our sleeves and charge into the fray.
- Payroll protection loans vs. employee retention credit vs. payroll tax deferral – Pick one and roll the dice Which loan(s) to choose?
- Payroll Protection vs. EIDL vs. Other What protocols must be followed to punch through the survival maze?
- Amended returns for immediate cash: NOL carrybacks, §163(j) tweaks, etc.
- IRS guidance re: practical application of all of this popping daily
- Playing an extremely smart loss limitation (NOL, basis, at-risk, passive, §461(l) excess business loss and §163(j) business interest expense) game
- Qualified Improvement Property (QIP) storms the field retroactively
- Finely crafted gifting and charitable contribution strategies
- Quick access to qualified plan funds
- Hit the breaks (or not) required minimum distributions
- Rebate check strategies (or not)
Who Should Attend:
- All Certified Public Accountants (CPAs)