- Credits: 1
- Format: Scheduled Webinar
- Field of Study: Business Management | Organization
- Author/Speaker: Frank Castillo
|Published Date:||© September 2021|
Value!…the holy grail of modern public accounting. However, how do we go from wearing a green visor to becoming our client's most trusted advisor? We’ll discuss ways a CPA and their firm can recalibrate their practice to deliver on client needs and expectations during this session.
After reading the course material, you will be able to:
- Recall the advantages of a value billing approach.
- Identify ways CPAs can strengthen their relationships with clients.
- Recall detailed steps CPAs should take to implement a value-based system for providing clients services.
Who Should Attend:
- All Certified Public Accountants (CPAs)