- Credits: 3
- Format: Scheduled Webinar
- Field of Study: Taxes
- Author/ Speaker: Art Werner & Bradley Burnett
Scheduled Webinars can only be viewed during scheduled date and time
|Course ID:||Advanced Preparation:||Experience Level:|
|Published Date:||Program Prerequisites:||Other Course Formats:|
|©2020||None||Live | Video | On Demand|
The rapid-fire explosion of new tax incentives, loan incentives, and other cash cow infusions into America’s COVID-19 infested economy are hitting like a Texas tornado. Immediate choices on the table have incredibly hard-hitting long (and short) term consequences. Many of these immediate choices are mutually exclusive. A poorly made decision could tank the company. With no time to burn, accountants have been drug smack into the middle of it. Which way to turn? This all-new, screaming hot course dives deeply into the middle of it all. We’ll roll up our sleeves and charge into the fray.
- Payroll protection loans vs. employee retention credit vs. payroll tax deferral – Pick one and roll the dice Which loan(s) to choose?
- Payroll Protection vs. EIDL vs. Other What protocols must be followed to punch through the survival maze?
- Amended returns for immediate cash: NOL carrybacks, §163(j) tweaks, etc.
- IRS guidance re: practical application of all of this popping daily
- Playing an extremely smart loss limitation (NOL, basis, at-risk, passive, §461(l) excess business loss and §163(j) business interest expense) game
- Qualified Improvement Property (QIP) storms the field retroactively
- Finely crafted gifting and charitable contribution strategies
- Quick access to qualified plan funds
- Hit the breaks (or not) required minimum distributions
- Rebate check strategies (or not)
Who Should Attend:
- All Certified Public Accountants (CPAs)
Qualifies and Approved with All State Boards of Accountancy and the following sponsorships: