- Format: Scheduled Webinar
- Field of Study: Taxes
- Author/ Speaker: Art Werner & Bradley Burnett
|Course ID:||Advanced Preparation:||Experience Level:|
|Published Date:||Program Prerequisites:||Other Course Formats:|
|© April 2020||None||Self Study Video|
Congress was pressed by the President to come up with a plan to save small businesses during the COVID-19 Pandemic. The Payment Protection Plan is designed to assist small companies to keep their workforce together. During this course we will discuss who qualifies, what it can be used for, is it forgiven or do I have to pay it back.
- What is PPP?
- How much is available?
- How to File?
- How does it compare to its alternatives?
- How the CPA saves the company?
Who Should Attend:
- All Certified Public Accountants (CPAs)
- Enrolled Agents (EAs)
- Tax Return Preparers (TRPs)
Qualifies and Approved with All State Boards of Accountancy and the following sponsorships: