- Credits: 24
- Format: Self-Study eBook
- Field of Study: Accounting | Auditing
- Author/ Speaker: Steven C. Fustolo, CPA
|Course ID:||Advanced Preparation:||Experience Level:|
|Published Date:||Program Prerequisites:||Other Course Formats:|
|© April 2020||Basic understanding of U.S. GAAP, compilation and review, and auditing standards||eBook | Self-Study|
The purpose of this course is to inform the reader of the various changes affecting accounting, compilation and review, and auditing engagements as well as a review and recall of existing standards.
- A summary of newly issued FASB statements.
- New statements issued by the Auditing Standards Board.
- Changes in compilation and review.
- Current and pending developments, practice issues, and more.
Who Should Attend:
- All Certified Public Accountants (CPAs)
- Enrolled Agents (EAs)
- Tax Return Preparers (TRPs)
Qualifies and Approved with All State Boards of Accountancy and the following sponsorships: