|Course ID:||Advanced Preparation:||Experience Level:|
|Published Date:||Program Prerequisites:||Other Course Formats:|
|© April 2021||General Understanding of Ethics||Self-Study eBook|
This course satisfies the Ohio three-hour Professional Ethics Statutes Standards and Rules (Ohio Revised Code) course requirement for all licensees. This course deals with the effort of the Ohio Board to have CPAs taught to achieve and maintain the highest standards of ethical conduct and comply with the Statutes, Standards, and Rules of Ohio. These deal with the areas of ethical principles and values and ethical reasoning.
- Chapter 1. Professional Ethics Statutes
- Chapter 2. Professional Ethics: Technical Standards Rules
- Chapter 3. Professional Ethics: Behavioral Standards Rules
After reading the course material, you will be able to:
- To learn the statutes related to the accounting profession in Ohio.
- To address the technical standards of Ohio.
- To discuss ethics and behavioral standards and rules.
Who Should Attend:
- All Certified Public Accountants (CPAs)