- Credits: 1
- Format: Self-Study eBook
- Field of Study: Accounting | Auditing
- Author/ Speaker: Mary Schaeffer
|Course ID:||Advanced Preparation:||Experience Level:|
|Published Date:||Program Prerequisites:||Other Course Formats:|
|© Jan 2020||Basic Understanding of Accountancy||eBook | Self-Study|
Technology is making a huge impact on every facet of the business world. The expense reporting function is no exception. It is making it easier for employees to play games but at the same time, it provides companies the tools they need to identify that game playing without spending a fortune.
- This course takes a deep dive into the developing expense reporting issues and reveals the way savvy companies can effectively deal with them.
- The issues evaluated in this course are critical to those who want to run a cost-effective, efficient, fraud-resistant expense reimbursement function.
Who Should Attend:
- All Certified Public Accountants (CPAs)
Qualifies and approved with all state boards of accountancy and the following sponsorships: