- Credits: 2
- Format: Self-Study Audio Book
- Field of Study: Federal Tax Law
- Author/Speaker: Andrew Clark
|Course ID:||Advanced Preparation:||Experience Level:|
|EWTFM-T-01623-20-S | 6233-CE-0349||None||Overview|
|Published Date:||Program Prerequisites:||Other Course Formats:|
|© June 2020||Basic Understanding of Taxation||Self-Study | Audio | OnDemand Webinar | Live Webinar|
Estate taxes are one of the taxes covered by the IRS's unified transfer tax system. Estate taxes are designed to collect taxes from transferring property at death. Proper planning can save a substantial amount of money in taxes.
- This course will describe how to identify what is included in the gross estate and demonstrate how to calculate gross estate amounts.
- This course will discuss portability, and explain the benefits of electing portability.
- Finally, this course will describe Generation-Skipping Transfer Taxes.
Who Should Attend:
- All Certified Public Accountants (CPAs)
- Enrolled Agents (EAs)
- Tax Return Preparers (TRPs)
Qualifies and Approved with All State Boards of Accountancy and the following sponsorship’s: