- Credits: 3
- Format: Scheduled "Live" Webinar
- Field of Study: Federal Tax Update
- Author/Speaker: Bradley Burnett | Art Werner
|Course ID:||Advanced Preparation:||Experience Level:|
|EWTFM-U-01648-20-O | 6233-CE-0371||None||Overview|
|Published Date:||Program Prerequisites:||Other Course Formats:|
|© June 2020||Basic Understanding of Taxes||Live Webinar|
When the Payment Protection Program (PPP) was rolled out in late March, it brought along with it a maze of do(s) and don’t(s) that complicated the finances of many small businesses. This updated course will help EAs and tax attorneys navigate that maze and will discuss what happens now that your clients have received their PPP loans. In addition to common-sense approaches to navigating the PPP loan, you will be provided with information on how to assist clients in avoiding declaring the loan as income and getting maximum loan forgiveness.
- CARES Act PPP Statutory Provisions
- SBA Website Treasure Interim Guidance
- Proper PPP loan borrowing uses
- Maximizing PPP loan forgiveness – Form 3508
After reading the course material, you will be able to:
- Explain PPP loan use and forgiveness.
- Identify CARES Act PPP statutory provisions.
- Discuss SBA Treasury Interim Guidance.
- Navigate FAQs for lenders and borrowers.
Who Should Attend:
- All Certified Public Accountants (CPAs)
- Enrolled Agents (EAs)
- Tax Return Preparers (TRPs)
Qualifies and Approved with All State Boards of Accountancy and the following sponsorship’s: