- Credits: 6
- Format: Scheduled "Live" Webinar
- Field of Study: Business Management | Organization
- Author/Speaker: Michael Morgan
|Course ID:||Advanced Preparation:||Experience Level:|
|Published Date:||Program Prerequisites:||Other Course Formats:|
|© April 2020||Basic Understanding of Management||Self-Study Video | Live Webinar|
Cash is King. Cash makes the world go around. If I had the money I would...etc., etc., etc. Any business wanting to avoid bankruptcy MUST make solid cash management decisions. Many companies go broke each year while making a profit. Profit is measured on an accrual basis in accounting.
- This course guides you between profit and cash flow and the difference between them.
- We will also discuss the tools, techniques, and applications that will allow you to effectively manage and increase your cash flow, providing a more stable future for your company.
Who Should Attend:
- All Certified Public Accountants (CPAs)
- Enrolled Agents (EAs)
- Tax Return Preparers (TRPs)
Qualifies and Approved with All State Boards of Accountancy and the following sponsorship’s: