- Credits: 3
- Format: OnDemand Webinar
- Field of Study: Federal Tax Law
- Author/Speaker: Andrew Clark
|Course ID:||Advanced Preparation:||Experience Level:|
|EWTFM-T-01634-20-O | 6233-CE-0319||None||Overview|
|Published Date:||Program Prerequisites:||Other Course Formats:|
|© April 2020||General Understanding of Taxation||Self-Study Video | Audio | OnDemand Webinar | Live Webinar|
Gifts are a commonly used method to reduce the amount of estate taxes owed. The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act made changes in the effect of gift taxes.
- This course has been updated to reflect all current changes to the tax law as practitioners prepare returns in 2019.
- This course will explore the topic of gift taxes.
- It will explain when gifts are free of tax liability and identify various scenarios were filing a gift tax return is required.
Who Should Attend:
- All Certified Public Accountants (CPAs)
- Enrolled Agents (EAs)
- Tax Return Preparers (TRPs)
Qualifies and Approved with All State Boards of Accountancy and the following sponsorship’s: