- Credits: 4
- Format: OnDemand Webinar
- Field of Study: Federal Tax Update
- Author/Speaker: Art Werner | Anthony Rocca
|Course ID:||Advanced Preparation:||Experience Level:|
|EWTFM-U-01506-20-O | 6233-CE-0237||None||Overview|
|Published Date:||Program Prerequisites:||Other Course Formats:|
|© April 2020||General Understanding of Taxation||Self-Study Video | OnDemand Webinar | Live Webinar|
The legislation has passed; Congress has drastically changed the Internal Revenue Code by enacting the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 (the “Act”). This class will outline all of the significant changes in the 1,100-page Act.
In this course, the participant will learn the legislative changes and how these changes will affect the compliance and planning needs of their clients. This novel course is one that practitioners cannot afford to miss!
After reading the course material, you will be able to:
- Provide practitioners with an understanding of the major changes to the Internal Revenue Code created by the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017.
- Provide practitioners with ideas as to how to create and/or update their client’s tax, financial, and estate plans due because of the Act.
Who Should Attend:
- All Certified Public Accountants (CPAs)
- Enrolled Agents (EAs)
- Tax Return Preparers (TRPs)
Qualifies and Approved with All State Boards of Accountancy and the following sponsorship’s: