- Credits: 2
- Format: OnDemand Webinar
- Field of Study: Business Management | Organization
- Author/Speaker: Davis Jackson
|Course ID:||Advanced Preparation:||Experience Level:|
|Published Date:||Program Prerequisites:||Other Course Formats:|
|© April 2020||General Understanding of Management||eBook | Self-Study Video | Audio | OnDemand Webinar | Live Webinar|
“An increase in the number of businesses, changing financial laws and regulations, and greater scrutiny of company finances will drive faster-than-average growth of accountants and auditors,” reports the Department of Labor (DOL). In addition, in response to recent accounting scandals, new Federal legislation restricts the non-auditing services that public accountants can provide to clients.
If an accounting firm audits a client’s financial statements, that same firm cannot provide advice on human resources, technology, investment banking, or legal matters, although accountants may still advise on tax issues, such as establishing a tax shelter. This requires the client in most cases to hire two separate firms to handle their annual accounting and financial service’s needs.
- This course will review some of the causes and effects of the increasing demand for accountants.
- We will then review some of the steps that you and your firm can take to retain quality accountants and avoid the risk of accountant turnover within your organizations.
Who Should Attend:
- All Certified Public Accountants (CPAs)
Qualifies and Approved with All State Boards of Accountancy and the following sponsorship’s: