- Credits: 2
- Format: OnDemand Webinar
- Field of Study: Personal Development
- Author/Speaker: Davis Jackson
|Course ID:||Advanced Preparation:||Experience Level:|
|Published Date:||Program Prerequisites:||Other Course Formats:|
|© Feb 2020||General Understanding of Management||eBook | OnDemand Webinar | Live Webinar|
Many people still believe that Intelligence Quotient (IQ) outweighs Emotional Quotient (EQ) in the workplace and that the success of our business, family, and community is dependent on our IQ level. They couldn’t be more wrong. While assuming a smarter individual was bound to excel over someone with less intelligence may have been a good indicator of success in the past, modern research is showing over and over, that a high IQ might get you in the door, but a high EQ will get you ahead. As Accountants, these new findings are also starting to affect us as more and more companies are beginning to look at how we behave in the work environment and not just our accounting capability.
- In this course, we will learn to understand IQ and EQ, why they both have their place, and why our success depends on them.
- We will then review the breakdown of an IQ scale, the components of EQ, and some comparison examples.
- You will also have an opportunity to perform a quick test of your EQ.
Who Should Attend:
- All Certified Public Accountants (CPAs)
Qualifies and Approved with All State Boards of Accountancy and the following sponsorship’s: