- Credits: 2
- Format: OnDemand Webinar
- Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge
- Author/Speaker: Davis Jackson
|Course ID:||Advanced Preparation:||Experience Level:|
|Published Date:||Program Prerequisites:||Other Course Formats:|
|© Feb 2020||General Understanding of Management||eBook | Self-Study Audio | OnDemand Webinar | Live Webinar|
XBRL is revolutionizing business and financial reporting around the world. It is a reporting language that electronically communicates business and financial data globally. Besides providing major benefits in the preparation, analysis, and communication of business information, it also offers cost savings, greater efficiency and improved accuracy and reliability to all those involved in supplying or using financial data, claims XBRL International.
- This course will begin by recapping why and how XBRL came into existence and then defining XBRL.
- We will next discuss a few of the more common uses of XBRL reporting and some of its benefits.
- You will then be introduced to how XBRL reporting works through the use of taxonomies and specifications.
- As part of this process, you will be provided with a glossary of the more common XBRL related terminology.
Who Should Attend:
- All Certified Public Accountants (CPAs)
Qualifies and Approved with All State Boards of Accountancy and the following sponsorship’s: