- Credits: 2
- Format: Self-Study Audio
- Field of Study: Computer Software & Apps
- Author/Speaker: Garrett Wasny
|Course ID:||Advanced Preparation:||Experience Level:|
|Published Date:||Program Prerequisites:||Other Course Formats:|
|© Dec 2018||Basic Understanding of Google||Self-Study Video|
The course provides a concise overview of how accountants can instantly and dramatically improve their Google search skills. Discover how to use the search service to spot opportunities and threats in your enterprise landscape earlier and faster, improve your research tactics as a trusted business advisor, slice through the endless online static and distractions, and interpret search results related to accounting in their proper context. You'll walk away with scores of practical and proven online discovery lessons that can be immediately applied, deliver instant results, and serve you forever in both your professional and personal life.
- Getting Google Ready
- Google Mobile Tools
- Google Personalization and Optimization
- Google Eyes and Ears: How Google Can Literally Read, Hear, and See You
- Googling to Your Own Devices: How Results Vary by Computer
- Hiding in Plain Sight: What You’re Missing on the Google Results Page
- Google Sweet Talk
- Power Search Tools
- Google Verticals
- How to Be a Google Super Hero: Three Key Strategies
After reading the course material, you will be able to:
- Transform Google into your backup brain, robot assistant, and ambient sidekick.
- Compose advanced search queries that generate more relevant results.
- Discover literally 10x more information that’s hiding in plain sight on the Google search results page.
Who Should Attend:
- All Certified Public Accountants (CPAs)