- Credits: 2
- Format: Self-Study eBook
- Field of Study: Ethics
- Author/Speaker: Lanford Publishing
|Program Prerequisites:||General Understanding of Ethics|
|Published Date:||© Jan 2020|
This course is designed for California CPAs to meet the 2-Hour Regulatory Review requirement. It includes a review of current the California Accountancy Act and the current California Board of Accountancy Regulations. Also included are historic and recent disciplinary actions taken by the Board to help illustrate how the acts and regulations are enforced.
The course MUST be passed with a grade exceeding 90 Percent.
After reading the course material, you will be able to:
- Recognize key sections within the California Accountancy Act.
- Identify standards of professional conduct.
- Recognize disciplinary proceedings taken by the Board and the associated misconduct
Who Should Attend:
- All Certified Public Accountants (CPAs)