- Credits: 2
- Format: Self-Study Audio
- Field of Study: State Taxation
- Author/Speaker: Art Werner
|Program Prerequisites:||General Understanding of Taxation|
|Published Date:||April 2022*|
Tax compliance issues at death are sometimes confusing to practitioners because many lack experience in this area. This course provides you with a practical understanding of the issues involved in preparing the Pennsylvania Inheritance Tax Return (PA Form 1500).
- Various postmortem estate planning issues involved in the preparation of the Pennsylvania Inheritance Tax Return
- Coordination with the Federal Estate Tax Return (Form 706)
- Coordination with estate administration issues
- Probate issues
- Non-probate issues
- Valuation issues
- Joint tenancy issues
After reading the course material, you will be able to:
- Explain how to prepare a Pennsylvania Inheritance Tax Return.
- Various postmortem estate planning issues involved in the preparation of the Pennsylvania Inheritance Tax Return.
- Coordination with the Federal Estate Tax Return (Form 706).
- Coordination with estate administration issues.
- Probate issues.
- Non-probate issues.
- Valuation issues.
- Joint tenancy issues.
Who Should Attend:
- All Certified Public Accountants (CPAs)