|Course ID:||Advanced Preparation:||Experience Level:|
|Published Date:||Program Prerequisites:||Other Course Formats:|
|© Dec 2018||Basic Understanding of Computers||Self-Study Video|
The course provides a concise overview of the leading technologies and economic forces reshaping the accounting profession and how accountants are using new digital business models to thrive in the face of rapid and seismic change. Discover how accountants—once largely enterprise passengers and navigators — are elevating their role using cyber tools and becoming pilots of global business.
You'll walk away with a simple yet effective game plan to keep up with exploding digital transformation and translate technology ambitions into practical reality.
- Key technology trends in accounting
- The SMAC-down (social, mobile, analytics and cloud) of the profession
- The new generation of online accounting services
- Emerging cyber business models
- How to embrace the new normal and thrive in the face of technology change
After reading the course material, you will be able to:
- Examine the impact of cyber applications and digital transformation on accountants.
- Explore the major shift in accounting away from historical reporting and compliance functions towards more forward-thinking and value-added services.
- Review a new generation of web-based accounting business models that are driving innovation and redefining the roles and revenue streams of practitioners.
Who Should Attend:
- All Certified Public Accountants (CPAs)