|Course ID:||Advanced Preparation:||Experience Level:|
|SH-213 | 6233-CE-0403||None||Overview|
|Published Date:||Program Prerequisites:||Other Course Formats:|
|© January 2021||General Understanding of Taxation||Scheduled Live Webinar|
This course covers tax changes that have affected the California tax return, as well as tax laws that are still in effect that haven't changed. We will cover a "potpourri" of topics that will help you be prepared and ready for your clients.
After reading the course material, you will be able to:
- Identify the requirements to determine residency.
- Identify the requirements to determine dependents.
- Recognize the changes to California Income Tax.
Who Should Attend:
- All Certified Public Accountants (CPAs)
- Enrolled Agents (EAs)
- Tax Return Preparers (TRPs)