- Credits: 2
- Format: Self-Study Audio
- Field of Study: Federal Tax Update
- Author/Speaker: Art Werner
|Program Prerequisites:||General Understanding of Taxation|
|Course ID:||EWTFM-U-01898-22-S | 6233-CE-0616 | WR-362.22-SA|
|Published Date:||April 2022*|
On March 11, 2021, President Joe Biden signed into law, a $1.9 trillion COVID-19 relief package. How will this bill affect your clients? This course will cover this legislation from both a tax perspective as well as a stimulus perspective.
Course Highlights include:
- An understanding of the tax law changes made by the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021.
- An understanding of the stimulus and relief issues made by the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021.
Who Should Attend:
- All Certified Public Accountants (CPAs)
- Enrolled Agents (EAs)
- Other Tax Return Preparer (OTRP)