||Field Of Study
| On-Demand Webinar©
||Accounting & Auditing
||Accounting 1 / Auditing 1
||Samuel Monastra, CPA
Revenue Recognition: FASB and IASB Converged Standards (Part 1) 2015
On May 28, 2015, the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) and International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) issued substantially converged final standards on revenue recognition. These final standards are the culmination of a joint project between the Boards that has spanned many years.
The webinar will provide accountants with a basic understanding of the converged final standards on revenue recognition. The program will discuss the background and history of the development of the converged revenue recognition model. Additionally, there webinar will provide the attendees with an overview of the historical standards that have been supported by the FASB and a comparison with the FASB & IASB Converged Standards.
Who Should Attend:
• Financial Accounting Standards Board – Accounting Series Update No. 2015-09
• Why is the FASB issuing this Accounting Standards Update?
• FASB/IASB Convergence Project
• Old FASB vs. Converged Standards
• Main provisions of the new Revenue Recognition Standards
• Differentiate between Old FASB vs. Converged Standards
• Define Provisions of the New Revenue Recognition Standards