||Field Of Study
| On-Demand Webinar©
||Accounting & Auditing
||Accounting 1 / Auditing 1
||Samuel Monastra, CPA
Revenue Recognition: FASB and IASB Converged Standards (Part 2) 2015
On May 28, 2015, the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) and International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) issued substantially converged final standards on revenue recognition. These final standards are the culmination of a joint project between the Boards that has spanned many years.
The webinar will provide accountants with a detailed discussion of the converged final standards on revenue recognition. The attendees will be provided with a detailed discussion of the five core principles of the new guidance, disclosure requirements and the practical implementation of the FASB & IASB Converged Standards.
Who Should Attend:
• Financial Accounting Standards Board – Accounting Series Update No. 2015-09
• Main provisions of the new Revenue Recognition Standards
• Determine the transaction price
• Allocate the transaction price obligations in the contract
• Recognize revenue when the entity satisfies a performance obligation
• Identify the contract with the customer
• Identify the performance obligations in the contract