||Field Of Study
|Interactive Self Study
Ethics For Real Estate Professionals 2015
A course covering standards of professional conduct and business practices adhered to by real estate professionals in order to enhance their profession and maximize idealism, justice and fairness when dealing with the public, clients and other members of their profession.
Who Should Attend: CPAs
Chapter 1 Ethics Defined
Chapter 2 Ethics in Selling
Chapter 3 Ethical Problems in the Real Estate Industry
Chapter 4 Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice of the National Association of Realtors
Chapter 5 Ethics and Standards of the Appraisal Institute
Chapter 6 Code of Ethics for All Real Estate Agents --The Canadian Real Estate Association
• Define ethics.
• Differentiate between amoral and ethical values.
• List and characterize two systems of ethics.
• Differentiate between legal versus ethical codes.
• List examples of Philosophers who contributed to the development of ethics.
• Identify ethical problems in real estate.
• List and explain the duties of a realtor.
• List and give examples of consequences of violations of standards.
• Distinguish between remedial and disciplinary measures.