||Field Of Study
||Author or Speaker:
|| 4 Credits
|| Walter Austin
|Interactive Self Study
This course is specifically applicable to New York licensed CPAs and has been approved by the State Board It addresses the issues, developments, and unprofessional conduct covered by the New York State Education Department’s Office of the Professions. All of the Unprofessional Conduct sections are addressed. The ethical foundation for all CPAs, the AICPA Code of Ethics, is covered.
Cases dealing with current ethical problems are included.
1. Purpose of the AICPA Code of Ethics
2. Principles of Ethics
3. General Provisions of the New York Code
4. Special Provisions for the Professions of Public Accountancy in New York
- To cover the general aspects of Professional Ethics and their need in our society.
- To analyze the Principles and Rules of Conduct of the AICPA.
- To discuss general issues of unprofessional conduct by any profession in New York.
- To describe specific issues of unprofessional conduct by Certified Public Accountants.