- Credits: 2
- Format: OnDemand Webinar
- Field of Study: Taxes
- Author/Speaker: Art Werner
|Course ID:||Advanced Preparation:||Experience Level:|
|Published Date:||Program Prerequisites:||Other Course Formats:|
|© April 2020||General Understanding of Taxation||Self-Study Audio | OnDemand Webinar | Live Webinar|
Tax compliance issues at death are sometimes confusing to practitioners because many lack experience in this area. This course provides you with a practical understanding of the issues involved in preparing the Pennsylvania Inheritance Tax Return (PA Form 1500).
- Probate issues
- Non-probate issues
- Valuation issues
- Joint tenancy issues
After reading the course material, you will be able to:
- How to prepare a Pennsylvania Inheritance Tax Return.
- Compare various postmortem estate planning issues involved in the preparation of the Pennsylvania Inheritance Tax Return.
- Coordination with the Federal Estate Tax Return (Form 706).
- Coordination with estate administration issues.
Who Should Attend:
- All Certified Public Accountants (CPAs)
- Enrolled Agents (EAs)
- Tax Return Preparers (TRPs)
Qualifies and Approved with All State Boards of Accountancy and the following sponsorship’s: