You must be logged in to view the Live Webinars. Also, if you have purchased a webinar package, the website will recognize you and adjust the price accordingly. If you have purchased the Live Webinar Package and the price is not shown as free, call 1-800-460-4110 for assistance.
|Instructional Method||Advanced Preparation||Program Prerequisites||Field Of Study|
|Experience Level||Course ID||CPE Credits||Author|
While ethics training is required by many states, the true value of the CPA license is in understanding how critically important ethical behavior is to one another, our customers, our firms, and the public. This course will explore the basic tenants of ethical behavior and use case studies to explore ethical dilemmas in various companies and organizations with a focus on dilemmas that may face CPAs in industry.
Who Should Attend?- CPA’s in this Industry
• What are Ethics?
• Why Study Ethics?
• CPA Responsibility
• Code of Professional Responsibility
• AICPA Codification- Updated
• Disciplinary Actions
• CPA Vision
• Seminal Events
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
• Identify and understand critical thinking errors as they relate to ethical dilemmas
• Understand the professional code of ethics and conduct
• Understand the new AICPA Ethics Codification
• Examine the impact of ethical and unethical conduct on our profession
• Understand the common types of fraud in business and identify red flags of fraud
|Event End Date||12-13-2018|