- Credits: 1
- Format: Scheduled Webinar
- Field of Study: Federal Tax Law
- Author/Speaker: Mary Jane Hourani, MM, EA, NTPI Fellow
|Course ID:||Advanced Preparation:||Experience Level:|
|EWTFM-T-01802-21-O | 6233-CE-0522||None||Overview|
|Published Date:||Program Prerequisites:||Other Course Formats:|
|© April 2021||General Understanding of Taxation||Self-Study Video | Self-Study Audio | OnDemand Webinar|
Registration for the SBA application portal will begin on Friday, April 30, 2021, at 9 am ET. Applications will open on Monday, May 3, 2021, at noon ET.
The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) is awarding funding through the Restaurant Revitalization Program to restaurants, bars, and other similar places of business that serve food or drink. The purpose of this funding is to provide support to eligible entities that suffered revenue losses related to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The American Rescue Plan Act established the Restaurant Revitalization Fund (RRF) to provide funding to help restaurants and other eligible businesses keep their doors open. This program will provide restaurants with funding equal to their pandemic-related revenue loss up to $10 million per business and no more than $5 million per physical location. Recipients are not required to repay the funding if funds are used for eligible uses no later than March 11, 2023.
After reading the course material, you will be able to:
- Outline the Dates for applications.
- Determine how to apply for the Restaurant Revitalization Fund.
- Identify who can apply or is Eligible entities who have experienced pandemic-related revenue loss.
Who Should Attend:
- All Certified Public Accountants (CPAs)
- Enrolled Agents (EAs)
- Tax Return Preparers (TRPs)